All poster presenters are required to register and pay for the conference. Please contact the poster chairs ASAP, if you are unable to present at the conference.
Please follow the poster presentation guidelines:
- Print posters so they fit on a poster board measuring 8 feet (wide) x 4 feet (high).
- All posters will be displayed for the duration of the conference. Plan to hang your poster before the first break on the first day of the conference, and take down the poster by the end of lunch on the last day of the conference. Push pins will be available, but you are responsible for additional material (T-pins, double-stick tape, Velcro, scissors, glue, marking pens, envelopes, etc.) if needed.
- Poster presenters may like to attach a folder or envelope to the board containing their abstract, 8.5” x 14” prints of the poster, their business cards or other information they wish to provide.
- Follow the basic rules of simplicity, clarity, and legibility—avoid clutter, make everything legible from at least 3 feet, and attempt to communicate your message clearly to the non-experts in your field.
- Click here to view a PDF file with the complete set of poster guidelines.
- Contact the poster co-chairs if you have any further questions: For questions about the poster session contact:
Josh Israel, Poster Co-Chair
U.S. Bureau of Reclamation
Darcy Austin, Poster Co-Chair
U.S. Geological Survey